ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <jesse.gl...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Java5 move and Jenkins
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 14:38:03 GMT
On 03/05/2012 01:33 PM, Jesse Glick wrote:
> I am looking into some of the test failures.

I think I have fixed most of the failures, though there are still some things that seem to
fail at random, especially on Windows.

Two points of confusion:

1. All the JDK 1.5 and 1.6 history - including test results - seems to have been deleted,
though JDK 1.7 history remains. Anyone know why? Perhaps a bug in the way the
build archiver logic works in matrix builds, after a first stable build (#461)? Also the workspace
is missing. Note that #461's console reports all six configs being run
and ending with SUCCESS.

2. I do not see any test results from AntUnit - do these get run but just not reported?