ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject Re: Java5 move and Jenkins
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 17:51:46 GMT

Le 3 mars 2012 à 06:15, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

> Hi all,
> before we can start using Java5 stuff in trunk, we need to disable the
> JDK 1.4 build in Jenkins and replace it with a Java5 build (if there
> isn't one already).  It may be worthwhile to have a 1.4 build for the
> 1.8.x branch if we ever intend to create 1.8.4, but this can wait.
> Can anybody with proper Jenkins karma for Ant please change the config?

And for the build matrix, I removed the build for the JDK 1.4 and I have added the JDK 1.7:

It seems the Ant_JDK_1.5 and Ant_JDK_1.5_Test jobs are overlapping with what the Ant-Build-Matrix
job is doing. I have just triggered Ant-Build-Matrix. If it doesn't fail too badly, I'll delete
the Ant_JDK_1.5* jobs. So we would have Ant_Nightly which builds the distrib of Ant and gather
findbugs warnings, java warnings and TODO/FIXMEs, and we would have the tests run by Ant-Build-Matrix.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message