ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Mooney <jeffm...@gmail.com>
Subject Global classpath settings
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:04:04 GMT
Hi,

I *think* this mailing list is appropriate for this question, if not my
apologies in advance.

 I just recently grabbed a nightly trunk build to resolve an issue I was
having with 2.1.0 in regards to not being able to expressly use the
retrieved artifacts classpath as opposed to ivy cache. I've set the project
specific properties retrieve pattern and the global classpath setting to
use the retrieved artifacts and this seems to work for the most part...

 The prepopulated [default] resolve pattern in the global settings cannot
be changed yet/at this time, but still pulls down the artifacts to that
location - is there some way to override or suppress this behavior so that
it only does this as specified in the project specific properties?

 Also, while we're on the topic of project specific properties [I assume
this is already known] is there any cautionary tale to go along with the
seemingly automatic redundant/growing list of items in the retrieve list -
i.e., the list seems to shrink and grow by itself...

 Thanks.