ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Java5 move and Jenkins
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:53:48 GMT

Le 6 mars 2012 à 15:38, Jesse Glick a écrit :

> On 03/05/2012 01:33 PM, Jesse Glick wrote:
>> I am looking into some of the test failures.
>
> I think I have fixed most of the failures, though there are still some things that seem
to fail at random, especially on Windows.

great job !

> Two points of confusion:
>
> 1. All the JDK 1.5 and 1.6 history - including test results - seems to have been deleted,
though JDK 1.7 history remains. Anyone know why? Perhaps a bug in the way the build archiver
logic works in matrix builds, after a first stable build (#461)? Also the workspace is missing.
Note that #461's console reports all six configs being run and ending with SUCCESS.

This is indeed weird, probably a bug...

> 2. I do not see any test results from AntUnit - do these get run but just not reported?

Yep, they were not aggregated by Jenkins. I have fixed it.

Nicolas