ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java5 move and Jenkins
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 05:04:37 GMT
On 2012-03-07, Jesse Glick wrote:

> On 03/06/2012 12:53 PM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
>> [AntUnit] results were not aggregated by Jenkins. I have fixed it.

> Confirmed; #462 shows tons of AntUnit failures. Whoever wrote these
> tests and is still around, consider reviewing them.

I had a quick look, all those tests passed when I tried them on Windows
the last time.  I won't find time to research this before the weekend.

What many tests seem to have in common is that Ant cannot create
temporary files because of "The system cannot find the path specified"
- do we have to do anything special to provide the Jenkins build with a
${java.to.tmpdir} that it actually is allowed to write to?

Stefan