ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Some changes to the release process
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:58:12 GMT
Hi all,

I'll update ReleaseInstructions later but wanted to highlight a few
things that have changed.

* symlinks in www/dist don't seem to work anymore so I have removed
  them.

  The -current- links have been frowned upon by now, so I didn't intend
  to create them anew, but KEYS (symlinked from common) and README.html
  (symlinked from the release notes) didn't show up on www/dist either.
  I have now created real copies of said files (could have used
  hardlinks)

  This part is going to change somewhat once we use svnpubsub for
  releases.

* I've moved the DOAP file from trunk to the website.

  It doesn't make sense to include an outdated DOAP file with the
  releases IMHO, the site seemed like a logical choice but we can put it
  anywhere in svn.

Stefan