ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Czekalski <jarekc...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Re: Cannot copy .p12 file
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 09:59:54 GMT
Hi Petar

Probably someone will know better what happens here, but it will not
harm to explain such details:

1. What kind of folders are A and B? Local filesystem?
2. What happens if you copy to dir B2 instead of B, provided that B2
never existed

It reminds me a problem I read recently:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8020154/why-does-ant-copy-old-file-contents

Regards
Jarek