ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Minor IVY JIRA Updates
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 22:11:24 GMT
I've resolved these issues some minutes ago.
Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated!

Maarten

________________________________
 From: Joseph Boyd <joseph.boyd@cbsinteractive.com>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 7:24 PM
Subject: Minor IVY JIRA Updates

Anyone here want to chime in on a few IVY minor issues?  I commented
on three that look easy to finish up and close, cleaning up IVY's JIRA
a little bit.

IVY-793: A small documentation patch will fix a broken link in the
released docs.  A nice small fix to get in before the next IVY
release.

IVY-554: An issue which was fixed some time ago, and should just be closed.

IVY-1149: An old documentation bug, where the current documentation
looks good to me.

Thanks for any help, all.

...joe