ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:14:08 GMT
By the way, I have noticed that some symlinks still exist:
antlibs/antunit/apache-ant-antunit-current-* -> binaries/* et  -> source/*
antlibs/dotnet/apache-ant-dotnet-current-* -> binaries/* et  -> source/*
antlibs/antunit/binaries/README.html -> ../README.html
antlibs/antunit/source/README.html -> ../README.html

When I'll push our artifacts to the new svn, by default I won't create copies of symlinked
files. But if somebody thinks copies are deserved, he could do svn cp after the migration.

Nicolas

Le 2 mars 2012 à 14:00, Nicolas Lalevée a écrit :

> issue created:
>
> Nicolas
>
> Le 23 févr. 2012 à 17:29, Nicolas Lalevée a écrit :

>>> Currently KEYS is a (sym)link to a checked out copy from somewhere else.
>>> Once we have svnpubsub in place I'd suggest we make the dist repository
>>> the canonical place for storing PGP keys.
>>
>> +1

>>> Is this something that has to be resolved before the transition?
>>
>> No it doesn't. It is quite independant. And finally I don't think having it in svn
will help much technically. But for this new Eclipse update site, I'll need to write some
doc about it; I prefer write it once with already reference to the dist-svn. Just me being
a little lazy :)