ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Property expansion in macrodef attributes
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:40:00 GMT
On 2012-02-21, Jesse Glick wrote:

> Any updates on #52621 and what we want the behavior to be in 1.8.3?

> My suggestion still stands to restore the 1.8.2 behavior by default
> but add an optional parameter to implement the fix of #42046 where
> needed;

Works for me.  I wouldn't want us to issue a warning if the parameter
isn't set, just add the attribute and update the FAQ.

> can do the implementation if you agree.

If you can beat me to it, please do.  I can manage the required merging
for the 1.8.x branch before re-rolling the release.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message