ant-dev mailing list archives

From Neil Miller <neil.g.miller...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release of IvyDE 2.2 beta ?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:51:19 GMT
I would really love to see this get released, and agree that beta sounds
about right. We've been hoping for it, for the ${ivyproject_loc}
variable, and have been occasionally testing the nightlies, but having
issues with "resolve in workspace" on those. When the beta is up, I'll
give it a test and file a bug for it if we still have the issue.

Neil

On 11/11/11 8:18 AM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> It's been a looooong time since we released IvyDE. Since we need to update the Eclipse
update site, I would like to push a new release of IvyDE with it, so I can test live the release
process together with the publication on the new p2 repository.

> I would like to flag it as beta, since its been a long time we released it, lot's of
stuff have been implemented [1] and there was some refactoring in there, namely IVYDE-56 [2]
and IVYDE-177 [3]. Whereas I has always nicely for my usecase, it may be not for everybody.
I hope we'll have a 2.2 final not a year ahead but only of few month. :)

> Before doing the actual release, the documentation needs to be updated, the screenshots
need to looks like how the UI is in trunk. With that I'll also fix the branding issue in the
short description where Apache IvyDE needs to be a adjective and not an noun [4]. So instead
of: