ant-dev mailing list archives

From Vimil Saju <vimils...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Regarding exec task
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:42:17 GMT
No problem, In the mean time I will use a locally modified version of ant for the build.

Thanks
Vimil

________________________________
 From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
To: dev@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: Regarding exec task

On 2012-02-21, Vimil Saju wrote:

> When you get a chance could you look at the patch for the below issue?

That's Bugzilla issue 52706, right?  Unfortunately I didn't have the
time to review it, yet.

> I really would like to see this make into ant 1.8.3 release.

If it hadn't been for the regression 1.8.3 would be out there already.
I really only want to address the single issue, cut the release and then
go on after that.

I understand this may be unsatisfying and can only promise to look into
it soon after preparing the release so it'll end up in whatever comes
after 1.8.3.

Sorry

        Stefan