ant-dev mailing list archives

From Noel Yap <noel....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: want to extend JUnitTestRunner to allow specification of JUnit Filters
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 01:48:04 GMT
Hmm, it occurred to me that, while what I described might work for methods
specified on the command line, IIUC, it won't work for methods not
specified on the command line.  It seems the best way to do what I want is
to create a Suite, call setFilter with the user-speficied Filters, create a
Request, then call Suite.run on the Request.  Does this sound right?

Thanks,
Noel