ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: want to extend JUnitTestRunner to allow specification of JUnit Filters
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 07:28:14 GMT
I have the impression Junit4x support is somewhat limited in general for
Ant.

maven-surefire (
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/source-repository.html
 )
has a fairly complete JUnit4.7+ provider located at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/surefire/trunk/surefire-providers/surefire-junit47/

You might want to take a look at that code for one way of solving these
problems,
otherwise I'd suggest the JUnit mailing list too.

Kristian