ant-dev mailing list archives

From Singh Shailendra <Singh.Shailen...@rsystems.com>
Subject regarding "nowarn" attribute of <javac>
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:25:15 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Ant 1.7.0 with JDK1.6.
While trying to create build I'm using below tag of javac with nowarn attribure on:
<javac fork="yes" source="1.6" debuglevel="${debug.level}" nowarn="on" encoding="iso-8859-1"........>

But still I m getting javac warning under this target.
Please help

Thanks and Best Regards,

Shailendra Singh
Project Leader
R Systems International Ltd., SEI-CMMI Level 5 Company
C-40, Sector 59, NOIDA India
Mobile: +91-9971113276
E-Mail: singh.shailendra@rsystems.com<mailto:singh.shailendra@rsystems.com>

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information
that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
message. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. R Systems has taken every reasonable
precaution to minimize the risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result
of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the
e-mail or attachment.