ant-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Hanin <>
Subject Re: Ivy doc question & update
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:07:35 GMT
On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 16:27, Gabor Guta <>wrote:

> Hi,

>   The docs at
> claims
> that the resolver can not be used for publishing. We managed to publish
> with this resolver into a maven repository. Can somebody give a hint on
> this?
It seems that IBiblioResolver supports publish since the URLResolver
supports publish (see IVY-848), so indeed it's the documentation that is
not up to date.

>   I would like to contribute to the documentation, but we definitely
> need some reviewer. I found some typos in the tutorial examples and I
> have an example ivy project. I also think I can provide some more
> example to the reference documentation. If you interested in this form
> of help, please let me know how can cooperate efficiently.
As you can see from my late response I don't have much time to involve in
the project anymore, but documentation contributions are indeed welcome.
Contributing is pretty easy: checkout the documentation from svn ( then open the
local index.html with a browser like FF, you should see a toolbar allowing
to edit the page and save the changes. Once you have something you want to
contribute use svn to create a patch, and submit it to the project by
creating a JIRA with the patch as attachment.

Feel free to ask for more help if something is not clear.