ant-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Dependency Management standardization
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 20:28:29 GMT
I wanted to send an email to the Ivy developers to invite you all to join an IRC conversation
to discuss the standardization of dependency management concepts across projects.

This idea was suggested and discussed briefly on the Jigsaw list. Here are the threads:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2011-October/001554.html

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2011-September/001519.html

David Lloyd and I have decided to move this initiative forward and are planning an IRC conversation
to discuss this in more detail. Here are the specifics:

	10am PDT October 21
	##java-modularity on irc.freenode.net

Please join us if you can.

Thanks,
Brian Pontarelli

P.S. This is the same message I sent to the Maven list if anyone here is on both.