ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of AntUnit trunk?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:47:57 GMT
On 2011-08-10, Gilles Scokart wrote:

> Sorry, I was on vacation those 2 last weeks (and managed to stay away
> from my email).

Great way of doing vacation - and I'm sorry I interrupted it 8-)

> There is a long time I want to go back to this code, but I'm afraid
> that if I didn't found the time in the last 2 years, it might still
> take a while before I found time again.

OK, understood.

> I still think this features would be usefull (I like it very much to
> easily plug the eclipse debuger), but I don't want to delay more a new
> release.  The code can be put on a branch (not sure if it is easy) or
> could be marked somehow as experimental in case others found it
> interresting.

The code doesn't influence the rest of AntUnit much and what we have
ssems to work in Gump, so I'm inclined to mark the JUnit integration as
experimental inside the javadocs and proceed with releasing AntUnit from
trunk with the JUnit code.

Stefan