ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: ZIP64 Support
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:31:37 GMT
At least.

If there are any compelling API which weren't introduced until 1.6
(there are in concurrency areas, but I'm not sure about anything Ant
would use), then I'd say require 1.6.

1.5 is actually quite ancient at this point.  If you're not on at least
1.6, then I have to assume you're fine using old versions of Ant too.