ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant fails on gump
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 15:03:51 GMT
On 2011-05-09, Ludmila Shikhvarg wrote:

> build:
>    [mkdir] Created dir: /export/home/dtftest/gump/results/ant/build/classes
>    [javac] Compiling 764 source files to /export/home/dtftest/gump/results/ant/build/classes
>    [javac] /export/home/dtftest/gump/results/ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/Xalan2TraceSupport.java:46:
error: cannot access SerializerTrace
>    [javac]                 ((TransformerImpl) t).getTraceManager().addTraceListener(tl);
>    [javac]                                      ^
>    [javac]   class file for org.apache.xml.serializer.SerializerTrace not found
>    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>    [javac] 1 error

This means you have some version of Xalan around but not the correct
one.

If Gump successully builds Xalan it should be on the bootclasspath and
thus be pulled in prior to any other version that may be there.

Does Gump build Xalan in your environment (I can't check myself since
jsqaloab doesn't seem to be a public server).

Stefan