ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Sources of the ant jars into the maven repository
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:05:36 GMT
I have updated the build with the publication the source and javadoc jars (r1095053). I hope
it will work fine with nexus since I am not used to use Ivy with nexus and I cannot actually
test it.

Nicolas

Le 13 avr. 2011 à 14:36, Jesse Glick a écrit :

> On 04/12/2011 02:06 PM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
>> Is there any objection regarding the publication of such jars ?
>
> Please do so. In fact I am surprised that earlier releases were accepted into the Central
repository without sources and Javadoc attached.

> Note that you ought to be able to just run:
>
>  mvn -f src/etc/poms/pom.xml -Prelease-profile -DskipTests install
>
> but it seems to be broken. I tried to clean up src/etc/poms/ a while back. The main source
of complexity is that there is a single source tree from which 22 JARs are built, and the
division of sources into these JARs is not at all obvious. I proposed refactoring the tree
into one source root per output JAR, each with its own classpath and dependencies, but there
was no consensus among Ant committers to do so (thread: "Ant source tree reorganization").