ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Sources of the ant jars into the maven repository
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:29:08 GMT
We will see when we will do the next release.

Regards,

Antoine

On 4/19/2011 8:05 AM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> I have updated the build with the publication the source and javadoc jars (r1095053).
I hope it will work fine with nexus since I am not used to use Ivy with nexus and I cannot
actually test it.

> Nicolas
>
> Le 13 avr. 2011 à 14:36, Jesse Glick a écrit :
>
>> On 04/12/2011 02:06 PM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
>>> Is there any objection regarding the publication of such jars ?
>> Please do so. In fact I am surprised that earlier releases were accepted into the
Central repository without sources and Javadoc attached.

>> Note that you ought to be able to just run:
>>
>>   mvn -f src/etc/poms/pom.xml -Prelease-profile -DskipTests install
>>
>> but it seems to be broken. I tried to clean up src/etc/poms/ a while back. The main
source of complexity is that there is a single source tree from which 22 JARs are built, and
the division of sources into these JARs is not at all obvious. I proposed refactoring the
tree into one source root per output JAR, each with its own classpath and dependencies, but
there was no consensus among Ant committers to do so (thread: "Ant source tree reorganization").