ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject Re: No staging for the website
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:44:41 GMT
The 'staging' branch has been renamed 'production'
I also removed some old doc about some rc and betas.
And here is the infra ticket:

Le 9 mars 2011 à 22:14, Antoine Levy-Lambert a écrit :

> Hello Nicolas,
> I looked at the ant documentation. Looks good. I would say go ahead. Great work.
> Antoine
> On 3/8/2011 12:58 PM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
>> As some of you may have seen in our jira issue [1], the staging area is reserved
for the website managed by the cms.
>> I then suggest to go forward and to abandon the staging branch I have setup and just
rename it as production. If some day that rule change about the staging area, we could recreate
that staging branch.
>> So do we agree to have a simplified workflow ? Edit the source, build the site locally,
commit the changes, changes picked on the live site via svnpubsub.
>> And does the current staging branches are ok to be published live ? If at least one
of you can check that I didn't make any mistake in this new layout, it would be great.