ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject No staging for the website
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 17:58:48 GMT
As some of you may have seen in our jira issue [1], the staging area is reserved for the website
managed by the cms.

I then suggest to go forward and to abandon the staging branch I have setup and just rename
it as production. If some day that rule change about the staging area, we could recreate that
staging branch.

So do we agree to have a simplified workflow ? Edit the source, build the site locally, commit
the changes, changes picked on the live site via svnpubsub.

And does the current staging branches are ok to be published live ? If at least one of you
can check that I didn't make any mistake in this new layout, it would be great.

As soon as we have an agreement on that, I'll create a new infra ticket.

Nicolas