ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Ant test failures in gump
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:49:58 GMT
On 2011-03-01, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

> OK I have done "something".

Thank you.  I have tweaked a few things and am just running the full
testsuite on my windows box where problems with undeleteable jars tend
to show up.

> I have seen that the java resources like ${java:foo!} in
> replacetokens-test.xml do not lend themselves to standardisation.

> I wanted to replace ${java:foo!} with
> ${java:${resources}!} but we would need to have the props
> antlib in ant somehow for that to work.

I wouldn't have a problem with adding a snapshot jar of the props antlib
to lib/optional just like we once had for AntUnit before it was

> When I started to do these changes, I had forgotten to tell my IDE not
> to create tabs.

Better make that your IDE's default setting ;-)

> So after the fact I went chasing tabs in the complete directory
> src/tests/antunit.



To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message