ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: No staging for the website
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:14:32 GMT
Hello Nicolas,

I looked at the ant documentation. Looks good. I would say go ahead.
Great work.

Antoine

On 3/8/2011 12:58 PM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> As some of you may have seen in our jira issue [1], the staging area is reserved for
the website managed by the cms.

> I then suggest to go forward and to abandon the staging branch I have setup and just
rename it as production. If some day that rule change about the staging area, we could recreate
that staging branch.

> So do we agree to have a simplified workflow ? Edit the source, build the site locally,
commit the changes, changes picked on the live site via svnpubsub.

> And does the current staging branches are ok to be published live ? If at least one of
you can check that I didn't make any mistake in this new layout, it would be great.