ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Gump, VFS and Ivy
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:48:27 GMT
Hi,

this reminds me that on my day project we are using a home made VFS
provider based upon jackrabbit.

And we are using this for ivy.

I should check what the current state of the art is in Apache Land for
this use case and see whether I should contribute what we developed or
dump it and use something else.

Regards,

Antoine