ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant test failures in gump
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 05:29:52 GMT
OK I have done "something".

for taskdef-test.xml I have added 5 properties test1.jar to test5.jar
which correspond to work entries in gump.

I have seen that the java resources like ${java:foo!foo.properties} in
replacetokens-test.xml do not lend themselves to standardisation.

I wanted to replace ${java:foo!foo.properties} with
${java:${resources}!foo.properties} but we would need to have the props
antlib in ant somehow for that to work.

Hopefully this will work.

When I started to do these changes, I had forgotten to tell my IDE not
to create tabs. So after the fact I went chasing tabs in the complete
directory src/tests/antunit.

Regards,

Antoine