ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Failing test-ant and test-ant-no-xerces since Feb 1st
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 06:46:54 GMT
On 2011-02-26, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:

> Now gump is failing for lack of ${}/test.jar on the classpath.

Which Gump instance is that?  I don't see this on vmgump right now but a
failure in replacetokens-test.xml.

> Is is possible to add <work nested="${}/test.jar"/> to
> the ant.xml descriptor ? is supposed to resolve to something on all VMs, isn't it.

> Uhhm, it looks like /tmp is used in the gump descriptor for ant [2].

Yes, that's a problem.  It assumes would be /tmp which is
true on Ubuntu but may be wrong on FreeBSD or MaxOS X.

> Is AntUnit running in a cloned vm ?

I don't think so.  I don't think we supported forked AntUnit tests, do

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message