ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <>
Subject Re: Failing test-ant and test-ant-no-xerces since Feb 1st
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:13:21 GMT
Hello Stefan,

On 2/26/11 1:21 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Another thing that changed around the same time is that Gump passes in
> build.sysclasspath as a system property now.  Sorry I didn't mention it
> earlier I didn't think of it.  In fact I think this change is more
> likely to affect AntUnit tests than the change to Ant.
Yes this sounds like a possibility. Plus you changed ant to forward to
cloned vms
the build.sysclasspath property. [1]

r1061822 | bodewig | 2011-01-21 09:33:47 -0500 (Fri, 21 Jan 2011) | 1 line
fall back to system properties for build.sysclasspath if there is no
project instance

Now gump is failing for lack of ${}/test.jar on the classpath.

Is is possible to add <work nested="${}/test.jar"/> to the
ant.xml descriptor ?

Uhhm, it looks like /tmp is used in the gump descriptor for ant [2].

Is AntUnit running in a cloned vm ?

> Stefan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: