ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Want to participate in GSoC
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 20:05:46 GMT
Hello Gaurav,

Welcome

you can download the sources of ant from subversion [1] to read the
code,  read the sources
in your favorite development environment, and read the discussions on
the dev and on the user lists.

As I was suggesting you can look at bugzilla and see whether there are
bug reports on which you can work to evaluate the
patches which are attached, complete them when necessary with unit tests
and documentation, and come back to this list to
discuss the proposed changes.

You can also suggest other sort of contributions if you are not
interested in working on bug reports.

We need also to get in touch with our GSOC admins of Apache to have the
right to make you work on a real GSOC project.

Regards,

Antoine

[1] http://ant.apache.org/svn.html