ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Want to participate in GSoC
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:28:21 GMT
Hi,

I am one of the ant committers and I would like to process some of the
bug reports that our users have entered in bugzilla.

Any help to :
- analyze the root cause of the error
- create unit tests reproducing the error mentioned by the bug reporter,
- create documentation about the misdocumented features when relevant,
- designing the solution,
- implementing the solution,

would be great.

Some bug reports contain patches but are not checked in because we did
not find the time to reproduce the error and create a test case.

You could pick one or two bug reports of your choice and work on them.

Regards,
Antoine