ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:51:27 GMT
So we have 4 binding votes +1 and 1 non-binding vote +1.

The vote passed.

Thank you everyone. We will keep you posted about the progress we make to enter the incubator.

Le 4 janv. 2011 à 14:53, Nicolas Lalevée a écrit :

> Let's start this year with formal vote about Apache Ant being the sponsor for EasyAnt
to enter the Apache incubator.
> The proposal has been prepared there:
> As you may note, I'm not a Champion.
> I have discussed with some friends which happen to be members of the ASF. At some point
they thought me being a Champion would be a good fit, as suggested very earlier Antoine. As
I replied to Antoine, the documentation says I don't have enough karma for a such title. We
tried to dig this with my friends but it seems like a dead end. I conclude that for now I
won't be a Champion. I'll probably raise the subject again while discussing the proposal on
the incubator mailing list.