ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Roos Tomas" <Tomas.R...@mpsbroadband.com>
Subject SV: Thinking about a .NET Antlib Release
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:40:03 GMT
I Like!

________________________________

Från: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Skickat: sö 2011-01-23 08:34
Till: dev@ant.apache.org
Ämne: Thinking about a .NET Antlib Release

Hi all,

the last (and so far only) release of the .NET Antlib occured more than
four years ago.  Since then a few bugfixes have accumulated in svn and
even two new tasks have been added.[1]

Last week a bug report was raised (and the corresponding bug has been
fixed in svn for more than a year) so it seems to be used by some
people.

I'm thinking about putting together a 1.1 release sometime next week and
hope I'll find at least two other people who can support it.

Any comments?  Anything I should also consider?

Stefan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/antlibs/dotnet/trunk/changes.xml