ant-dev mailing list archives

From Prakash Karnati <pkarn...@sapient.com>
Subject Issue Different Time Zone - IVY Repository
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:36:34 GMT
Hi,

I have one query on IVY repository.

My Ivy repository is placed in a different time zone (Let's assume United States Central),
And I am working in a different time zone (Let's assume India). Now I need to download the
latest time stamped jar from the remote ivy repository to my workstation (located in India).

Problem being faced: Ivy on my workstation is not downloading the file from remote repository
and is picking up the one in local repository because the clock on my workstation is on a
different time zone that the clock on the remote repository.

What I would like to know is how to resolve dependencies and download latest jar across time
zones.

And also I am attaching the ivysettings xml file.

Please send reply ASAP.

Prakkash K
Development | HJS
Mobile: +91 9620207756