ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 14:59:54 GMT
Hi,

I am voting +1 for the proposal and volunteering to be the champion.

Regards,

Antoine

On 1/4/2011 8:53 AM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> Let's start this year with formal vote about Apache Ant being the sponsor for EasyAnt
to enter the Apache incubator.

> The proposal has been prepared there:
> http://easyant.org/projects/easyant/wiki/ApacheProposal
>
> As you may note, I'm not a Champion.
> I have discussed with some friends which happen to be members of the ASF. At some point
they thought me being a Champion would be a good fit, as suggested very earlier Antoine. As
I replied to Antoine, the documentation says I don't have enough karma for a such title. We
tried to dig this with my friends but it seems like a dead end. I conclude that for now I
won't be a Champion. I'll probably raise the subject again while discussing the proposal on
the incubator mailing list.