ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject [VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:53:01 GMT
Let's start this year with formal vote about Apache Ant being the sponsor for EasyAnt to enter
the Apache incubator.

The proposal has been prepared there:
http://easyant.org/projects/easyant/wiki/ApacheProposal

As you may note, I'm not a Champion.
I have discussed with some friends which happen to be members of the ASF. At some point they
thought me being a Champion would be a good fit, as suggested very earlier Antoine. As I replied
to Antoine, the documentation says I don't have enough karma for a such title. We tried to
dig this with my friends but it seems like a dead end. I conclude that for now I won't be
a Champion. I'll probably raise the subject again while discussing the proposal on the incubator
mailing list.

So do we agree to sponsor EasyAnt to enter the Incubator ?

Nicolas