ant-dev mailing list archives

From Faruk Can Kaya <fck...@datasel.com.tr>
Subject Credentials With Turkish Locale
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 17:47:48 GMT
Hello;

I would like to report a bug within the ivy. I have been using ivy for some time and today
I have changed my locale to Turkish. When I have tried to resolve artifacts it failed. I took
2 hours to find out what is wrong. I appears that when you use ivy with Turkish locale settings
it can not authenticate to a secure nexus repository. It is possible due to a String.toLowerCase
function. I have seen something like "bas?ic". In Turkish alphabet "I" and "i" are different
letters. I hope you can fix the bug within the next release.

Best Regards,
Faruk Can KAYA