ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Roos Tomas" <>
Subject Fixed default target
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:13:29 GMT

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a fixed default target, which
always executes instead of what's put on the command-line?
The reason for this is we use the depends feature of ant to be able to
for instance publish to an ivy repository with a better flow. ant local
milestone publish.

And for the toplevel I want to by using the invoked-targets property
pass this on to the a subant. The thing is
${ant.project.invoked-targets} is not available before hitting the first
So is there a way of always hitting the same target, event with targets
specified on the command line?
I can't really see why the bug regarding ${ant.project.invoked-targets}
was implemented if this is not possible, since when you would anyway
need to create all these extra targets at the toplevel ?

Thanks in advance, hope you understood.
Best regards, Tomas

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: