ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release of ant 1.8.2
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:10:58 GMT
On 2010-12-20, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:

> Because of the fact that a single -1 makes the vote result negative,

I haven't counted the votes but still want to point out that releases
are majority votes and can't be vetoed.  Since I voted non-+1 on an
IvyDE release a while back it has become important to me that people
know this is not a veto.

> I am going this morning to rollback the version number changes which I
> had done in trunk [2], make a new build with the change concerning the
> JUnit task [1], and start a second vote thread.

Since you've called for the vote you can always cancel and re-run it if
you deem it necessary, of course.

Jesse will certainly know best whether the fix you've applied re-enables
the feature that seems to be broken (haven't checked).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message