ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Credentials With Turkish Locale
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 19:48:11 GMT
Could you provide more information?
For instance, the console log you get when running Ant in verbose mode could be
very useful.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Faruk Can Kaya <fckaya@datasel.com.tr>
To: "dev@ant.apache.org" <dev@ant.apache.org>
Cc: Ugur Esmer <ugure@datasel.com.tr>
Sent: Thu, December 2, 2010 6:47:48 PM
Subject: Credentials With Turkish Locale

Hello;

I would like to report a bug within the ivy. I have been using ivy for some time
and today I have changed my locale to Turkish. When I have tried to resolve
artifacts it failed. I took 2 hours to find out what is wrong. I appears that
when you use ivy with Turkish locale settings it can not authenticate to a
secure nexus repository. It is possible due to a String.toLowerCase function. I
have seen something like "bas?ic". In Turkish alphabet "I" and "i" are different
letters. I hope you can fix the bug within the next release.

Best Regards,
Faruk Can KAYA