ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Get involved with the project
Date Sat, 25 Dec 2010 17:07:38 GMT
On 12/25/10 6:17 AM, Γιάννης Koum wrote:
> Hello to all the Ant Developers. Merry Christmas to everyone!
Thanks, same to you
> I would like to know, who should i ask if i want to get involved with the project (e.g.
Find/Fix bugs etc.)? Should i search for a mentor, or should i just try to fix bugs from the
list by myself?
One rule of open source and of the Apache projects is that each person
can choose to participate freely and pick his and her own topics. If you
want to fix some bugs which are in bugzilla, you are welcome to do so.

I will contact you off list for mentoring if you want.

Good submissions include tests, code and documentation.

> Thank you for your time,
>
> John Koumarelas

Regards,

Antoine