ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release of ant 1.8.2
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 05:32:44 GMT
Hello Jesse,

I have committed what you suggested - see [1]
However I was not able to reproduce the problem that you mentioned.
Is it possible that you did not put junit-4 on the classpath when
running the junit 4 style test suite ?
Or else the antunit testscase which I added does not reproduce the
failure case.

Regards,

Antoine

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1050993