ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1035335 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant: ProjectHelper.java helper/ProjectHelper2.java taskdefs/BindTargets.java
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:27:28 GMT
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:09 AM,  <hibou@apache.org> wrote:
> +    public final static class OnMissingExtensionPoint {

I was actually thinking of
org.apache.tools.ant.types.EnumeratedAttribute when I mentioned an
enum, because from my recollection IntrospectionHelper was aware of
it, but perhaps the valueOf() method you defined is a similar
"protocol / convention" IH is aware of as well, and the derivation
from EnumeratedAttribute is not necessary? --DD