ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1032922 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/BindTargets.java
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:12:53 GMT
2010/11/9 Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org>:
> Note: I'll commit the unit test and doc I have wrote about this task. I don't want to
enforce anything, just share the work I have done. It is still up to debate and can still
be reverted.

Well, process-wise we tend to discuss things out on the ML before
committing, or go thru the sandbox. As Stefan, I still don't quite see
the use case, or more precisely why the use case you describe can't be
achieved some other way. --DD

PS: There's no enum-like type for onMissingExtensionPoint? Taking it
as a string allow passing anithing.