ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ivy site
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:05:45 GMT
Hi all,

within a few hours, an updated Ivy site should be online where the general part
should fulfill most of the requirements listed here:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs

I didn't update the documentation belonging to the Ivy releases though, which
means that a lot of pages won't follow these requirements. I can regenerate all
this historical content as well to make sure the updated headers/footers/logo's
are shown. However, this won't change any content on these pages, so they will
still use 'Ivy' instead of 'Apache Ivy' for instance.

A concrete example:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/index.html

This index.html has been generated from the tagged index.html in SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/core/tags/2.2.0/doc/index.html

The first sentence is: "Welcome to the official Ivy documentation."
According to the new requirements, this should be: "Welcome to the official
Apache Ivy (TM) documentation."

So if I want to change this sentence, I have the change the tag. The
headers/footers are not a problem, they are regenerated when the site is
generated, the problem is the content only.
How should I deal with this?

regards,
Maarten