ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug fix for v1.8.1 in the near future?
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 06:16:13 GMT
On 2010-11-01, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:

> there is no ETA yet for 1.8.2. I would not mind building 1.8.2 this
> month. This needs to be agreed upon by the ant community.

There is a the usual bunch of bugzilla issues that could be fixed, but
this is likely to remain a constant.  I'm not aware of any controversial
change in trunk so I don't see any risk with going for a release.

The only thing I'd like to address is the case of environment variables
on Windows where we now (after using System.getEnv()) get some
additional env variables with keys that contain "=" - this may cause
problems further down when we try to parse the variables stored away
earlier.

Stefan