ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1032922 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/BindTargets.java
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 17:55:45 GMT
On 2010-11-09, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I've peeked into the thread that followed but not read everything, yet.

Well, I should have, obviously, since everything I added has already
been said by DD and the target-alternative I suggested was already
dismissed.

I see that if the task really is restricted to top level tasks there is
no possibility of changing an already "executing" graph.

I'm +0 on the task by now.

And no, Nicolas, I don't think you have done anything wrong with the way
you handled the commit and you are more than welcome to commit to Ant's
core.  Please keep doing it.

Stefan