ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject Re: Submitting EasyAnt project to Apache Software Foundation
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:45:31 GMT
Needless to say that I am highly supportive of this proposal, and I am willing to help in the

Following the incubator's doc [1], I would say that a good fit for a "Sponsor" would be Apache
Ant. We shall vote if there is no prior objection.

Then about Mentors and a Champion, I am not myself qualified, even if I am motivated.
So we are seeking here for a Champion and some Mentors :)