ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Can Anybody Fix our Logos?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:14:17 GMT
I'd have to go back in the archives, but I have a pretty clear
recollection that while we had asked for a vector format for the logo
after the contest winner was announced, none was available. I don't
recall whether that was because we never got a response from Nick Wood
or because the vector format had not been saved.

Christoph had a scalable version which is how we got the logos we have
now, but not in vector format. I don't recall ever seeing the scalable
form of the logo, myself.

That's my memory of it, anyway. It was a long time ago.